The last of the six cylinder Bristols. Compared to the previous aerodynes, this was a conventional three box, two door saloon profile which was coachbuilt outside the Bristol factory, and finished to a very high standard.. The engine capacity was increased to 2.2 litres, giving better low end torque: the rear axle, still suspended on torsion bars, was located with a Watts linkage. Disc brakes all round and overdrive produced perhaps the finest balanced of all six cylinder Bristols.
181 were built between 1958 -1961.
105 bhp. Max speed 110 mph.
Cost £4493 17s.